Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 5 October 2013

Review: Origins GinZing Moisturiser



Are you sick of hearing about this yet? No? Good!

It may come as no surprise but Origins is by far one of my favourite brands. I find their products to be some of the best and my skin seems to lap it up. When I heard about this beauty being released, and with a load of bloggers backing it, I couldn't wait to grab my hands on it. However, it was a tad difficult. Finally secured, I'm pleased to report, it's a good'un.

It has a really light weight consistency that just blends beautifully into the skin. Perfect for oily skinned girls! Even with the fine texture a little goes a long way, and I find that I'm using way less product daily then I am of my High Potency night moisturiser. It also has a delicious fresh orange smell, perfect for waking you up in the morning.

Now this would've been a complete rave review, until last week. Now last week we put the heating on at work, and I noticed by the afternoon my skin wasn't feeling as hydrated as it usually was. Nothing had changed, my water intake or skin care routine. So i guess this guy isn't going to be heavy enough to see me through a cold winter and indoor heating. Something you should consider if you have dry/dehydrated skin.

So whilst I do love this product, maybe it was just a summer romance! I guess only time will tell, but if you have really oily skin, or are looking for a lighter moisturiser, give this guy a go!

Have you tried this?

Laura xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The more reviews I read, the more I think this is going to be perfect for my incredibly oily skin! It sounds so good :)
    Great review, thank you!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've dry skin so this wouldn't be good for me. I have heard of Origins products but never tried any. I assume their on the high end side of the spectrum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.