Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 14 October 2013

Review: Origins CC Cream


So a couple of weeks ago I found myself at an Origins stand whilst they were having a 10% discount going on, so OFCOURSE I had to take advantage and decided to try out the CC cream as I'd heard lots of people going on about it. 


I was hoping that this product would be similar to that of Vita-zing but with a bit more coverage, and it kind of is, but it doesn't do the best job at covering up any blemishes.

It's a thick consistency but blends well, however I find it to feel too heavy on my skin.

What I do like about it is the fact it has tea-tree in it which I feel helps improve my skin as I wear it.


It doesn't have the longest time, and I do find it a bit drying, however it is still a nice product.

I don't think I'd repurchase it, and would definitely recommend Vita-zing over this CC.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love Origins for skincare products but I don't know how I Feel about makeup! A CC Cream is something I would consider though, except that you mention it makes your skin feel a bit dry as my skin is dry enough as it is :/

    xx
    A Brunette In The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to invest in more Origins products because their just such a great brand! I've been fawning after the Vita-Zing and one day I know I'll break down and buy it! However, you can tell that this definitely woke your skin up and made it look more alive! Looks great on even if it doesn't cover everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that gives your skin some warmth and a healthy looking glow, though more coverage would've been nice as well. I've not tried this or Vitazing but I'm always keen to sample more Origins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.