Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 28 October 2013

Review: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder



Ah, another product that has probable reached cult status among beauty bloggers. This powder is basically a powder and highlighter in one.

Whilst that description may sound scary, especially if you have oily skin like me. However, the sound of perfect looking skin that diffuses blemishes and gives a dewy look to your skin was enough to make me hunt it down.


So what do I think? This is a nice product, it sets my make-up beautifully, gives a dewy finish and makes me look very put together. BUT, I do think that for the price, it isn't really worth it. Personally, I would save your money and head over to Bourjois for their Healthy Balance powder (I'm yet to try the Java rice.)

What do you think?

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Did you get Diffused Light? I got Dim Light and to be honest I kind of share the same sentiments as you - notwithstanding my doubts whether I picked the right "Light", I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag for what it is and does. And I'm a fan of the Bourjois Healthy Balance too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.