Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 15 September 2013

What I Wore this Week

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely week. I went to the gym each morning before this week, which is why I look a bit of a mess in each photo. I also went out last night but the picture of that outfit should hopefully be on my Instagram!


Monday: Dress: Asda // Shoes & Cardigan: New Look
Tuesday:Top:H&M // Scarf & Skirt: New Look // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Wednesday: Dress & Blazer: Asda // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Thursday: Scarf: H&M // Blazer: Topshop // Top & Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Friday: Cardigan: Asda // Dress: New Look // Boots: M&S // Scarf: Market
Saturday: Hoodie: Gift // Trackies: New Look

I hope you all have a great week!

Laura xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, going to the gym and all! Your scarves are soo pretty - and I love that this post seems so real and honest. x
    Erin from Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the dress you had on when I saw you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.