Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Purifiers


Being an oily skinned person means I am constantly looking for products that will unclog my pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes and scaring. I don't ask for much do I? Today I thought I'd share with you my top skin purifiers.

The Cleanser -  Ren's Clear Calm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser. I bought this due to Caroline Hirons saying how much she rated it. It's a clay based cleanser that aims to purify the skin and gently exfoliate at the same time. I like to use this as my morning cleanse as I feel it clears my skin for the day ahead whilst also mattifying my skin ready for make-up. This is my second tube!

The Overnight Treatment - Avene's Cleanance K. I picked a tube of this up last year as I wanted a cheaper alternative to Liquid Gold and I love it. I used it for two weeks straight and it really cleared up my skin. It's not only exfoliating but also hydrating and I wake up in the morning with a clear difference in my skin.

The Mask -  Ren's F10 Smooth and Renew Mask - I used to use the Glycolactic mask but didn't notice that much of a difference from using it, so bought this version as I heard some people prefer it, and it's cheaper. I find that this is a lot more gentle but gives a much smoother effect and works better at reducing scars than the radiance mask.

The Deep Clean - Una Brennan's Tea Flower Deep Clean Clay Mask - A good clay mask is great for digging deep into your pores and bringing all the dirt and grime out. You can really feel this mask work and your skin is left feeling extremely clean after using it. (Another, more pricier version of this worth checking out is this one by Elemental Herbology.)

The Manual Exfoliater - Emma Haride Rose-hip Seeds - I know a lot of people have realsied that manual exfoliation should be shied away from and go towards acid exfoliation, but I just love a good manual exfoliation from time to time. If you leave these on for about five minutes then wash off your face is left feeling smooth and soft and scaring is reduced too.

What are your purifying faves?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.