Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Saturday 28 September 2013

Review: &Other Stories Radiance Cream


First things first, a review post on a Saturday? If you read my blog a lot you may (your probably don't) notice that for a while I've been putting videos up on a Saturday but with work and stuff I don't have time to film and upload two videos a week anymore, so I'm now going to put up a review on a Saturday instead. As I still shop and have loads of products to share with you. Anyway, I doubt you care and onto the review.

When I was in London I got rather excited by &other stories, and this is one of the products I picked up.


This radiance cream is pretty much a champagne liquid highlighter which you can either apply straight to the skin or mix in with your foundation.


Here I applied it straight to my cheek after foundation.



I really like this highlighter as both a highlight and a dewifier for foundation. It is isn't in your face and is really subtle which I like for a nice day to day look.

What do you think of this product?

Laura xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.