Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 23 September 2013

Review: Max Factor Smoky Eye Effect Eyeshadow


Since starting work I'm all for anything that can be put on quickly (I love sleep) so picked up this little stick to try and make that process easier.


You get a nice bronze shade as well as a light shimmery shade.



Together they create a really nice look that's simple and easy to create. Whilst it looks nice and seems like the perfect product, it creases like a mother. Even with a primer.

So if creasing doesn't occur with you, I'd definitely say go for it, but if your lids are like oils slicks like mine, I'd stay steer clear.

What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame it creases, I love the idea of this and the colours look lovely! x

    www.woolytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous wish I could use it but I wouldn't be able to use it though because I have really oily eyelids x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of this, think I have the black/grey one somewhere! Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.