Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 18 August 2013

What I Wore this Week

So incase my outfits don't give it away, I started my first 'proper' job this week. That's right, I'm a proper 9-5 working girl. Who'd have thought? I had a really good week though and really enjoyed it.


Monday: Dress: Asda // Blazer: Topsjop // Shoes: Next
Tuesday: Dress: ASOS // Shoes: New Look // Necklace: Asda
Wedesday: Top & Trousers: Asda // Shoes: M&S
Thursday: Top: Primark // Trousers: Asda
Friday: Top: Asda // Skirt: New Look
Saturday: Top: New Look// Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Hope you have a lovely week :)

Laura xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Get you! I love your work outfits, especially Monday and Thursday's :) glad you enjoyed it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Lovely work outfits.

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.