Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 20 August 2013

FOTD: Simple Summer Smokey Eye


In case you weren't aware, it's summer here in England. Whilst I'm all for minimal make-up when the heat hits, I do also love a good smokey eye. This meant swapping out my dark browns for more lighter colours. 



Before applying any shadow I prepped my lids with the Smashbox lid primer. I then went and put MAC's Era all across the lid with Sable blended into the crease. Instead of black liner on my lashline I used a brown pencil by Rimmel, and on the water line a scandaleyes in Taupe. I realised after how well Powersurge would've worked as a waterline liner. Mascara was my Max Factor False Lash Effect.

What's your summer smokey eye faves?

Laura xoxo

Also #bbloggerproblems


2 comments:

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.