Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 18 July 2013

Throwback Thursday: Benefit Hoola


Ah, one of the most hyped bronzers out there, bar Laguna obviously. Benefit's Hoola has a definite cult status here in the beauty community, and for good reason.


This is the perfect summer bronzer colour which really adds depth and golden bronze look to the skin.I retired it for the winter, but now it's summer it's back with vengeance.


Whilst it does have the slight orange tinge most bronzers have, this one doesn't make you look like you're mom was a carrot.



I really do love this bronzer and can't wait to start wearing it more in the summer.

What do you think of this product?

Laura xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am desperate to try this! I have heard so many good things about it, but I am currently using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and love that, so when I finish that I think I'll try this one :) Thanks for sharing :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this, I will have to try it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've been using your new camera?! :)
    I finally used this for graduation :) Love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blush suits you beautifully.

    xx, C
    www.thesweetestoneoverthemoon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.