Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 1 July 2013

Review: Clarins Bronzing Duo in light


Now, why did I pick up this product? Honestly, I'm not so sure, but for some reason, whilst watching True Blood (of all things) all I could think about is how I wanted this product. Why, I have no clue; but alas, a couple of days later, it was mine.


As you can see, this product contains two colours, a lighter and more dark colour, and a lot of shimmer within the darker side, however it doesn't look too shimmery on, more glowy. Personally, I like to swirl them both together.

Light//Dark// Mixed

As you can see there isn't that much difference in the colours, and they do lean toward the orange side, but nowhere near as much as say Nars Laguna.



Whilst I do like this product, it wasn't the powder version of Illamasqua's Hollow that I was hoping it would be. Yet for something I just thought in my head that I wanted, and went and bought, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Do you have this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. you're stunning!
    xox, J. (your follower, follow back? c:)

    GOLD
    PERFUME
    LIPS
    EYES
    GO CHECK MY NEW BLOGPOST OUT
    (lower case is for the lower class!)
    www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very beautiful product! Im still loving laguna though, you are teasing me with hollow however.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOMEONE LOOKS TANNED!
    And this is gorgeous, for a gorgeous girl! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.