Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 16 June 2013

What I Wore this Week


Hi everyone. I hope you've all had a good week. I'm currently writing this in a rush as I'm off to Longleat this weekend for Fathers Day.

Monday: Dress: ASOS // Blazer & Shoes: New Look
Tuesday: Top: New Look // Skirt and Boots: Topshop
Wednesday: Jumper & Shoes: Topshop // Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Thursday: Jumper: Topshop // Jeans Dorothy Perkins
Saturday: Top & Jeans: Dorothy Perkins // Shoes: Topshop

Hope you all have a lovely week.

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow Laura that dress from Monday looks gorgeous on you!! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in your black dress and blazer, I looove!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're adorable Ms. Laura in any of this outfit but you look more awesome in Monday and Saturday outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.