Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 13 June 2013

Throwback Thursday: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight


Ok, so this was totally another Tanya Burr enabled purchase, I promise I'm not a stalker. My lipstick collection was lacking a nude colour, and I love her Kim Kardashian look, so it was just a matter of time really. I also highly rate this range of lipsticks.


Nude delight is basically an orange lipstick, which let's face it, many of us would steer away from. It has a slight shimmer through it and due to the range it is in, has moisturizing qualities to it also.


Whilst orange lipstick/concealer lips are just a big no no, I love how peachy this looks on the lips, and when paired with a smokey eye, it helps keep the rest of my face simple.


I really love this lipstick, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nude lipstick to add to their collection.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of my favourite Throwback Thursday posts! I've noticed Nude Delight in the past, and Sammi from BeautyCrush called it a dupe for MAC Shy Girl. Every time I swatch it I think it looks too pale but here it looks quite wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour!

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lipsticks by Rimmel, they are so moisturising!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.