Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 24 June 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandaleyes in Taupe


I seem to have gone a little Rimmel crazy lately, but I really think they 'bring it' (bleugh, cringe) when it comes to highstreet products. I'm sure you are all aware that I obsessed with the nude colour of this range, and also purchased the black version of this due to the amazing staying power these possess. When looking for an eyeliner that I could use to add some definition, but not close my eyes, Rimmel was were and went, and this is what I ended up with.


To me, this is basically a light brown colour, and was exactly what I was after. I was dubious at first as I thought it may be a bit too grey toned, but alas it was not.



As you can see the colour is really subtle on the water line, but it just adds a bit of definition that you sometimes need with certain eye looks.

I also thought I'd have a go at using this as an eyeshadow, and here's the look:



It just gives a very subtle definition to the lid. I think it would look better if I had evened out my lid with something like Painterly first, as my lids are quite dark.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this :) next on my list! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven´t tried it but it looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get some eyeliners from them! I would love the shadow pencil in the brown shade! It's so easy to wear and great for accenting eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard really good reviews about this product! I love how subtle it is! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! i finally picked the nude one up and it's amazing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.