Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 26 May 2013

What I Wore This Week

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend!!!!! I hope you all have a lovely long weekend.


Monday: Top: Topshop // Shoes: Converse

Tuesday: Dress: New Look // Cardigan: French Connection // Shoes: Asda

Wednesday: Top: New Look // Cardigan: French Connection // Trousers: Asda // Shoes: M&S

Thursday: Blazer: Asda // Shirt: New Look // Trousers: M&S // Shoes: Matalan (Sorry for the disheveled look, I took it at about 12am when  I got in as I went to see Hairspray (which was incredible!)

Friday: Cardigan & Shoes: Asda // Top: M&S // Skirt: New Look

Saturday: Top: Asda // Jeans: Dorothy Perkins // Shoes: Topshop

Have a lovely week :)

Laura xoxo

6 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful on Tuesday!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great outfits!! I really love Tuesday's dress. Stunning colour!
    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TUESDAY'S DRESS, OH MY, NEEDS TO BE MIIIIINE.
    You pretty pretty lady :) You actually look so so good in trousers! (Not in a horrible way, just a surprised 'I never see you in trousers' way) :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits from Monday to Saturday! :) you`re still pretty and lovely no matter what kind of outfits you wear. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.