Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 22 April 2013

Review: A few thing from Origins


If you saw my March favourites (yes, 'saw' did you know I do YouTube now? Have I mentioned it much?) then you will have seen these two products before. Today I thought I'd give them both a little review. I'm no skincare expert, but these are my thoughts on them, 'cause I really rate them.

Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief: I use this as a toner, so straight after cleansing I cover a cotton pad in it and smooth it over my face. I then like to leave it a minute or two so it sinks in, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I find it really hydrating, and it really soothes my skin. I had a reaction to a product the other week, and this totally helped in sorting it out.

Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil: I use this to take off my make-up, and it does it so well. You put on your face (when it's dry) work it all in, which feels so lovely, and then add water to turn it into a milky substance. Then take a warm flannel cloth and all your make-up will be gone. It's so gentle I can use it on my eyes too. Highly recommend if your looking for a new make-up removing cleanser.

Have you tried these?

Laura xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You, Youtube? Really? Where? ;)
    Speaking of Origins, I persevered with the one you gave me, and now I love it and stole it back from the mother! Good for the greasy days, if that's not way too much information...
    These both sound lovely, especially the make-up one, I may look into this when my next bursary arrives! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!I was worried I was too in peoples faces about it, glad to know I'm not!
      Oh really, haha, glad you like it!
      Yes, you must do!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Eek! I love Origins products! That cleansing oil seems great, I love anything that can work on eyes too!

    xx

    http://abrunetteinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thesr are both products i've had my on for a while. you have made me want them more now. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lotion sounds nice but I don't like the ideal of the oil!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.