Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Friday 12 April 2013

Friday Fact

So, I haven't really done a Fashion Friday post in a while, mainly because I'm kind of at a loss as of what to do for them, and I'm not very good at it. So whilst I'm not binning the idea for good, on the Fridays where I should post, I'm now going to do a 'Friday Fact' along the lines of beauty/fashion that I've picked up from my blog reading, YouTube watching, and magazine drooling days. Now that that's cleared up, lets get on with the fact.

Take your eye make up first!



This is because if you clean your face first, then take off your eye make up, the grime from your eye make up will then fall down onto your clean face, meaning you'll have to clean your face first.

What do you think of the new feature?

Laura xoxo

image from weheartit.

10 comments:

  1. love the new feature! such a cute and unique idea, I feel like so many blogs (including my own!) just do the same type of posts over and over again, it's lovely to see a different post!
    Beth xxx
    looklifebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad you like it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the new feature! It's such a lovely and unique idea! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea laura. I always take my eye make up off first.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of this new feature :)
    I always take it off, my sister can't understand how I have the patience but I'd feel really weird not doing it? :/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I hate sleeping make-up!!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love it. And I never do this and now I feel like an idiot xxx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.