Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 2 April 2013

FOTD: Not Quite Subtle

I'm not very loyal to an 'everyday face' but I thought I'd show you the look I've been going for recently. It's quite subtle, but at the same time, not really. I have a way with words right?


Base:
Bare Minerals Original Foundation
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Collection Illuminating Concealer

Eyes:
MAC Painterly
MAC Carbon blended into the lash line
Rimmel Kate Liner in Nude
Revlon 3D Photo Ready Mascara
Max Factor Brow Pencil in Hazel

Cheeks:
Nars Portofino Multiple

Lips:
No.7 Mulberry


What are your go to everyday make-up items?

Laura xoxo

16 comments:

  1. It's a lovely face! Love the lip colour. I've been pretty lazy recently, as long as I have my eyebrows done I don't care to much! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as always! I am going to buy that lipstick as it looks amazing on you :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I hope you like the lipstick?

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I want your multiple collection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, and summery! Love the lipstick and cheek colour :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely :)
    I don't really have a makeup look that I go to on a regular basis, I just do what I feel like/have time to do in the mornings.

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm glad it's not just me that does it :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.