Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 18 March 2013

Video: Top Highstreet Products

First of all, thank you so much for the support behind my first YouTube video (here.) I thought I'd upload another one, this time beauty related, about my top drugstore/highstreet products.





Again, it's not perfect quality, and the good old British weather played a nice lighting job, but hopefully you can see past that.

For some reason it's not coming up as a video, so click this link :)

I'd love to know your top product too.

Laura xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great video! I like the lip butters but I agree with them being over hyped. Just brought the Wake Me Up foundation and I love it so far xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree :)
      It's such a good foundation :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Now I can see your lovely face more often <3
    and yes, your lip butter went to a much-appreciated home! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aw, you cutie :)
      Haha, I'm glad you like it :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Omg I fell in love with your accent. O_O!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.