Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 25 March 2013

Review: Bare Minerals Foundation

I'm sure I've babbled on about my love for mineral foundation a lot. I thought it was time I gave you a full review of the Bare Minerals foundation I've been loving at the moment.




Packaging is ok. Nothing revolutionary, but can be a little messy.


Colour wise, it's a perfect match, and the coverage is low, but buildable.



For a powder foundation, it doesn't leave me looking cakey nor overly powdered, and even has a slight glow to it.


It lasts ok, it's not brilliant, but I'm yet to find something that is. This is around 6-7 hours wear here.

So overall, if you want a light foundation that allows your skin to breathe, this is your guy.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Looks lovely on your skin hun. i used to be a big fan of mineral foundations but just stopped, idk why. it was years ago, like high school. :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely on you, so glowy :) pretty lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried anything from Bare Minerals. This looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to love powder foundations but just can't! I hate the feeling on my skin which is so gutting cause this looks lovely on you. If you want something long lasting I seriously advise Double wear. Honestly I could have a nap after work and still wake up looking like I had just done my makeup! Its expensive at £27.50 (eek!) but a little goes a long way, and the fact you do not need to re-apply helps soooo much. I love Revlon colourstay too but it just does not last as long and is not that good a colour match :) Hope this helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's a shame!!!
      Hmmm I am tempted by those for the longevity, but I hate the feeling of heavy foundation, which I fear they may be :/

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I don't find it feels too bad, but I like alot of coverage haha. They give out really generous samples so might be worth a trip to boots :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, I'll give it a shot :) Thanks :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. The colour matches your skin so well and makes it look flawless. I have never tried bare minerals but am tempted to now :) x

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have and love this xx

    mac lipstick giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it!! would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? I always return the follow..let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good! I've never tried any of the bare minerals products xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.