Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Sunday 17 February 2013

What I Wore this Week

This week has pretty much been spent sniffing, and falling on my bum in the ice. I'm a very attractive creature. Babysitting and uni pretty much filled my week again, but I did manage to squeeze in time for a rather lovely meal on Thursday. I've also tried to make a bit more of an effort with what I've been wearing, minus Saturday obviously.


Monday: Cardigan and Skirt: Topshop // Top: H&M // Socks: H&M

Tuesday: Top: George at Asda // Cardigan and Skirt: Topshop // Socks: New Look

Wednesday: Blazer: George at Asda // Top: Topshop // Boots: New Look

Thursday: Top: George at Asda // Skirt: River Island (it has a floral detail on it, it's not blurred) Boots: New Look

Friday: Dress: Topshop // Cardigan: George at Asda (comfiest cardi ever!) Shoes: Primark

Saturday: Top: New Look // Cardigan: George at Asda // Shoes: Primark


Hope you all have a lovely week!

Laura xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Love Thursdays outfit!!1 You look gorgeous!! <3
    And I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the ice! <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these outfits Laura! :) Don't hurt yourself on the ice again lovely! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked lovely on thursday. Did you get snowed on when you wore your blazer wednesday?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfits! Love Monday and Tuesday's tops, the grey blazer and Topshop dress :) I've fallen on my bum on ice before - not something I'd be lining up to do again. Hope you've recovered since :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I know, it's such a silly think ice!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love the tops you're wearing on Monday and Tuesday! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your outfits...Each one of them is unique and beautiful. May be next time you could do something more with your hair style too...Just a thought :)
    Keep Smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I like to keep my hair like that cause it's so simple and gives me more time in bed haha! I literally don't even brush my hair some days :/ but thanks!

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love Thursday and Friday's outfits, you sexyyy thing! I want your Asda cardigan please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw fanks!
      If you can get one, doooo ittttt

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.