Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 21 January 2013

Review: Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins


I tend to shy away from skincare reviews on my blog. I'm not very good at the sciency stuff behind products, and I like to back up my points with photos, which is hard with skincare. However, after I've included many skincare products in posts, a couple of people have asked for singular reviews, so today I'm sharing this.

First up, I love this product and I recommend it to everyone. I wish that could be my full review, but instead I'm going to give you three reasons why I think you should part with your cash, and get this.

- It has an ingredient which removes removes dead skin cells and renews the skin by doing so.

- It leaves the skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

- I wake up in the morning and my skin is fresher, clearer and brighter.

As I said skincare is harder for me to review, with make-up I can comment on how pretty it looks and the longevity of the product, but with skincare it's a lot trickier. Honestly though, I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't 100% love the product.

Have you tried it? Let me know.

Laura xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Someone really sexy came to stay with me and let me try this and I loved it. It's just so steep price wise.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this but it sounds great and Origin is such a good skincare brand that I am sure it is amazing xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your way of reviewing :) it doesss sound good! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying this out and have really enjoyed using it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Pretty DOll :) Im a new follower og your page and I love it , I llove this origins product it is great !! I hope u can follow back

    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of getting this after my current night cream has finished :) I haven't read a bad review so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.