Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 30 January 2013

In Case of Emergency


With the weather all up in airs, when I went to a friends house the other side of town the other night, I took a few in case of emergency things with me in case I got stuck there. I then thought it would be a nice idea to do a blog post on the make-up/skincare things I took with me as I think times like this showcase things you really like, or things that are versatile.

Skincare:


I kept it really basic for skincare. First up is the Kleenex Facial Cleanising wipes. These are my favourite make-up wipes, the are really thick and get rid of make-up really well. I then took some Olay Facial wash cloths, which are amazing for travelling, as it is a face wash/cleanser and flannel in one. I took two, one for night and one for morning. Finally I took the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo as a moisturiser  which was risky as I'd only got it that day, but it is small and compact, and I thought would work for just one night.

Make-up:


Firstly I took the Dr+ Jart Water Infuse BB cream, which again is a risk as I had only got it that day, but loved as soon as I put it on. I also thought as I'd only taken the La Roche Posay as a moisturiser, this would work as an extra layer of moisturization the next day.

I then only took basics for a barely there make-up look. Of course my usual concealers/mascara and I'm sure no-one will be surprised to see my NARS multiple in South Beach.

What would be your in case of emergency products?

Laura xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I think I'd take all similar things as you would :) The Olay facial cloths sound such a good idea! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds ... :) They are (review to come soon ;) )

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That's a good emergency list. i'd probably take similar thing. Face wipes, concealer, lip balm, moisturiser, masacara and something for my cheeks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a pretty great emergancy make-up list. I need to invest in a NARS product! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is such a lovely emergency make-up list! Mine would probably be the same! You just make me want to buy so much make-up Laura, it's not good for my wallet when I'll go to London haha! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NEED TO GET EVERYTHING when you go to London :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great emergency kit x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking a similar thing today, I had to do my make up at work and thought what do I really need, concealer, hd brows, mascara and benetint won for me, I just love that benetint can be used as a blush or lip tint xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't like Benetint when I tried it, glad you like it though :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.