Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 15 January 2013

FOTD


I was getting ready to go out for dinner with my friend and decided to have a little play around with my  make-up and thought I'd share it in my usual way.

Base:
Rimmel Match Perfection
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Eyes:
MAC Charcoal Brown - Brows
MAC Patina//All That Glitters/Charcoal Brown/Carbon
Max Factor High Definition Mascara
MAC Powersurge

Cheeks:
Nars Multiple in Portofino
Benefit Watts Up

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey



Laura xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely in dark red!
    Love the eyeshadow too, I think Patina will find it's way into my little collection soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :)
      I highly recommend it :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. you look stunning, the mascara is brilliant xx

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girly as always. Come live with me and do my make up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the eyeshadow is so pretty. lovely look. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty as always! You have such a flawless makeup collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the eyeshadow, your skin looks fab too! Beaut xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.