Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Favourite Brow Products


Before I started blogging, I was really in a state of despair over my brows (dramatic, me?) However I have since learnt how to look after them and shape them, so now my eyebrows are one of my favourite things to do.


Pencils:

I really love this Max Factor pencil, and the MUA one. I find pencils to be a really quick and easy way to fill in and make your brows stand out.

Shadows:
I love using an angled brush and some shadow, I find it gives such a precise and defined brow. This Sleek Brow Kit, and shades such as Omega and Charcoal Brown are great for brows. I find that any eyeshadow can be worked into brows though, it's just finding the right one for you.


Maintenance:

I love to brush through my brows with a clean mascara wand, then trim them down with a pair of nail scissors. Then to add some shape and keep them looking tidy, I go in with my favourite Tweezers ever, Tweezerman.

So these are some of my eye-brow tips and tricks. What are yours?

Laura xoxo

16 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy about eyebrows, a little pencil and that's only sometimes. I'll have to make it my new year's resolution to sort out my eyebrows haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing my eyebrowws too. I've just started using the matte shade in the Naked 2 palette, it works perfectly for my brows. I want to try the sleek brow kit though, heard a lot about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'm getting Naked 2 for xmas, will have to check it out :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love taking free disposable spoolies from places so I always have something to brush my brows with around the house. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one thing i've tried that makes mine look natural and not blocked in and stuck on, Mac's brow pencil in Lingering. It has a fine point and doesn't smudge like everything else i've tried.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya doing your eye brows can really finish off a look. Statement brows are all in fashion so the bigger the better :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hopeless with brows! I've only recently just started messing with mine! I'm still in shock!
    :)
    I've just found your blog and I'm now following :)
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still working on mine! Currently growing them out so I can reshape them into the perfect brow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been using the HD Brows kit I got in a glossybox recently and I'm so impressed with it. My natural eyebrows are a bit wild so tweezers are definitely a must, I've got some Tweezerman's on my Christmas list.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had gotten one in my glossybox!
      Tweezermen are the best :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.