Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Blogmas Countdown: 6 Make-up Ideas

For today's post I've combined a lot of bold lips and golden eye colours for six Christmas party/ Christmas day/ New Years Eve look.



For this look I used the No.7 Deco Darling Palette, and teamed it with a peach cheek from my Nars Multiple in South Beach, and finished off with a Nude lip (Urban Decay Naked.)



This look I went for a darker eye (MAC, Charcoal Brown and Omega,) with a bold lip, and a just pinched cheek colour (Nars Portofino.)



This look, I used a golden eye along with a brown liner to create a festive eye colour. I then used the Laura Mercier Coral Red Quad, and a red lip to finish it off.





To see the make-up for this post, check my Original Post! I just thought it would look good for Christmas/New Year too.




This look is one that is really simple and can be worn to work in the day, then just put the lippie (Rimmel Berry Queen) and you're party ready. I used Origns Vita Zing as a base, then just some concealer, powder, and a natural no-make-up look.




This is the make-up I wore here! I think the liner and bold lip combo is one that can never go wrong.

I hope these gave you some inspiration. What have you been wearing these holidays?

Laura xoxo

13 comments:

  1. i love this idea! my favorites the one with the bold lips and the darker eyes :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely idea! My favorite is the first one! :)

    Jem,
    somegirlnamedjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such great ideas! i love the last one, i will definitely try it :)

    http://chocolatelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with red lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so gorgeous :) love you with red lips and really dark eyes especially! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makeup looks


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the second look, it really suits you! xx


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.