Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Thursday 22 November 2012

Throwback Thursday: Benefit Hervana Blush



This blush holds a little place in my heart as it was the first high end piece of make-up I bought. I used it constantly when I first got it, but then I got bitten by the beauty bug and it got cast aside for newer products. The other week however, I decided to bring this out and give it a wear.



The first thing that I always forget is how fabulous this smells. It is so gorgeous. I love all the light colours that swirl together to give the perfect light flush to your cheeks.


It blends and applies so effortlessly, and gives such a subtle look to your face.



Do you like/use this blusher?

Laura xoxo

12 comments:

  1. It looks like a faultless colour. Looks great.
    I'm always a bit miffed about paying so much for Benefit blushers as i think the packaging is a bit pants. I'm probably in the minority thinking this though.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I quite like the packaging, but I do think they're overpriced!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I agree about the blushers being expensive, but when you think how long it takes to even touch pan on a Benefit blusher I think the price is probably equivalent to cheaper blushers that don't last as long :) x

      Delete
  2. The color looks amazing on you! And you're so right, love the smell of it!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty on your fair skin! Love the light pink flush that it gives you, it's so natural and flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous on you :) I don't own it but your first high end purchase is always special, I know how it feels haha. Mine was a MAC Studio Fix powder, I still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE SMELL. I'm not sure why I prefer my make up to smell good, but hey. This looks so natural, like you just got in from a windy walk :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't want to put something that smells bad on my face haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I've used it in the past and it's lovely, I think the first high end make up product will always be special!


    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.