Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday, 12 November 2012

Review: Nars Eyeshadow in Cordura






When I was buying my new Multiple (review) this little guy caught my eye, and well the rest is history. I've never really owned a Nars eyeshadow, as they are rather pricey, this guy set my back £24 (i think) so very much a luxury/I have no control purchase. I love golden brown smokey eyes, and think this would be perfect if you travel (not that I do, but ah well,) as it will save you a lot of space.






This is has pictured orange toned, but it's not in real life, I assure you, it is more golden, than tangoed.

I used this on my friend on a night out a couple of weeks ago, and she loved it too.

The pigmentation, and formula of these eyeshadows are amazing, they blow MAC out of the window.

However...




NARS//Gilded Gold//NARS//Luster


If you own the Stila, Natural Eyes palette, and you are on a budget, I would say give this item a miss, as they are very similar to Gilded Gold and Luster.

I should (hopefully) have an exciting (to me) post of a way I've worn this coming up, so if you need a bit more temptation, then keep your eyes peeled!

Laura xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Haha, just goes to show how we always end up buying the same things over and over again! You're not helping me want to resist that Stila palette :p The shadow looks lovely on your lids though - I've not tried NARS eyeshadows as I find them soooo pricey, but maybe one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm like drawn to the same things!!!
      GET IT! I still can't believe you haven't!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous duo, and never mind about the dupes the Nars is so much smaller it will be perfect if you're ever travelling anywhere :) I'm yet to try Nars eyeshadow, this would probably be the one I'd go for though can't go wrong with neutrals x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,I love this, exactly what I needed to hear :)
      You really can't :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ooh it's lovely! It's quite a bit out of my price range for eyeshadow though, I don't wear them enough to excuse the hefty price tag!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a luxury purchase!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ohh, they are nice colours! I may invest in the stila palette instead though as it seems to be more worthwhile.

    great blog as always

    Nafisah xo
    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely get the Stila :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. That's so odd how similar they are to the Stila colours! I'd definitely look at getting Nars eyeshadow in other colours though, sounds really nice and I do love my blusher :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!!
      Yes, such good quality!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Cordura looks great. Makes me want to buy more Nars eyeshadows. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They complement each other nicely. Love them, very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.