Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 22 October 2012

Review: Jemma Kidd All Over Radiance Cream - Iced Gold


A while ago I was just browsing the Feel Unique site, when I saw that a load of Jemma Kidd items were on offer. This, to me seemed like the prefect opportunity to snap up the All Over Radiance Cream in Iced Gold, as it has been on my Covet list for a very long time. I have since found out that the reason it was on offer is because sadly, Jemma Kidd has gone bust.


The packaging of this product is something I like, plain, sleek and simple. Although I can see it getting slightly messy towards the end of use.


This shade is pretty much what it says on the packaging  Iced Gold. A lovely frosted, chamapagney gold colour that blends perfectly with the skin for a bit of brightness and dewy glow.


I find this highlighter blends so easily into the skin, giving a barely there look, yet when the light catches it, illuminates the face to make it look healthy and glowing, what more does a girl want?


I am so pleased I got this product, I really do love it, and I find it perfect for those 'no make-up' days, or for just a really simplistic look.

What do you think of this product? Do you like it?

Laura xoxo

12 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on your pretty little face :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and love the colour, really want to try some Jemma Kidd products and I keep seeing rave review for this one xx

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so many people seem to love it, and I totally see why :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Pretty! I would love to check out more Jemma Kidd products. They seem very sleek and high quality. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cupcake background hehe

    Stay Pretty, Miranda M. and Mackenzie M. We'd love you if you could follow our blog we're looking to get new beauty blogger friends :)
    http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the rose gold on offer - I'm so sad to see this brand go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, you finally got it! :) I'm glad that you're liking it - it's sad that it's going to be discontinued though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty but not as highlighty as I hoped. It's sad JK has gone bust.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's subtle but gorgeous :)
      Such a shame!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.