Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Nars The Multiple: South Beach


A few weeks ago, I saw Corrie, tweet Millie Mackintosh to ask what she had worn on her cheeks at a launch of some kind, and Millie actually replied, saying she had used this product, the Nars Multiple in South Beach. So, when wondering through Selfridges the other day I went and looked at the Multiple sticks, and this was the first one I picked up, I think that my friends, is fate.


This is actually the first Nars Product I've ever bought, and I am not disappointed. I love the packaging, however it has gotten dirty rather quickly, but it just looks so sleek and pretty in my little basket.


South Beach is a a peachy bronzey colour with a fair bit of shimmer in it. I've never thought of getting a Multiple before, but I actually really love this. It is so creamy, which makes it a dream to use and blend.


As it is a peachy colour, it works well as a blush/contour and a highlight. I tend to just use it on it's own, and I love that is just so quick to throw on, but looks so gorgeous and put together.


I like to apply it straight from the bullet then blend it in with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush.


'scuse the Rudolph  nose, I had woman flu.
I also realised, I should've moved my hair, sorry!




I actually wore it whilst browsing some make-up counters, and a MUA actually asked my what I had on my cheeks. That's when I knew I had a keeper.

I really love this product, it is a firm favourite now, and I will definitely be re-purchasing again and again, I can't speak highly enough of it.

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Laura xoxo

16 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I want it! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first Nars Product too! You have made me want to put it on again! =D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was tempted to get this too after seeing corrie's tweet :) it suits you so much, perfect for your skin tone! and how cool is that, being ask by a MUA what you were wearing ;) i love nars products, shame they are a once in a while treat! that reminds me i must win lottery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just had too haha, thank you :)
      I know, I felt rather smug after haha!
      I know, so expensive, good job there isn't a counter in close proximity haha!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. An MUA asked what you which products you've got on...you know you're on to a winner!! You've certainly made me want to get this!!

    -Alice
    shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i would never expect that to apply so well! looks lurrrvleh :)

    http://www.allthingskirpy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so fresh and lovely, amazing! Love from www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color,suits your skin tone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard so much about the NARS multiples and I am longing to have one in my kit. Shame that they don't have them here in Nigeria.
    This really looks good on you
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's such a shame! I hope they go there soon :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.