Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Enrapture Totem Styler

Ahhh this little guy was an early b'day present to myself (as you do) as I spotted it for a third off in Boots, meaning I got it for £50 instead of £75, which I thought was a total bargain. I had wanted to try something from Enrapture ever since reading Shen's review here. And so I jumped at the chance.


I was seriously impressed with packaging of this product, especially with the money I was spending, it lived up to expectations.

The styler came with a heatproof mat and two instruction manuals. The mat also doubles as a carry case for travelling, which makes it perfect for travel.

If you don't know how the styler works, the wand is divided into three sections, each section can be controlled by different heat settings, therefore allowing numerous different hairstyles to occur.  Below are just four looks I've created.



As you can see, they are quite similar, but there is also a slight difference between each, the first one is definitely more wavy, and my more 'everyday' style that I create with my Babyliss waving wand (which is unfortunately now redundant thanks to this gem.)

The styler comes with a clip to secure your hair in place, however, I tilt it upside down and use it as a wand as I just prefer it that way. Also I only start from my ears down as I only want me ends curly. I also like to brush it out with my fingers and mess it up a bit with hairspray, but obviously you can make it your own, which is why this tool is so great and versatile.

Would I recommend this tool, definitely. I love it.

Have you got anything from Enrapture?

It's still on offer in Boots here! - so are the waver and rollers! Bargain!

Laura xoxo

17 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!!!

    I have fairly curly hair but i always add extra curls in and this sounds like something i NEED!!!

    The styles looks beautiful ony ou sweetie :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have slight wavy hair and this works so lovely with it, makes it that more perfect (if that doesn't sound big headed haha)
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I nearly bought this a few months ago when I saw it reduced to £34 but didn't, iv regretted it ever since! I like the wavy look.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT IT, love 1-1-2 and 1-2-2!
    I am so, so tempted! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
      Haha, thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'm going to butt in here. Rachel lets both get one when we go shopping!!!! Or get the waver and we will all have a different one and can have them on a rota?
      I like 122 the best =)
      xx

      Delete
    3. Haha, I think she bought the waver y'day !!!!
      Shen, you can be quiet, you have the rollers hahaha! A rota!!!! Hahaha!
      Thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Very pretty hair! I like how you can create subtly different looks. I do want to branch out into the world of hair styling and curling irons, but for whatever reason I can't be bothered when it comes to my hair. It's good you managed to get it discounted as well and it seems like a high quality product that lived up to your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too haha :)
      Hair is a pain at times.
      Yes, so happy :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your sweet words on my blog and the follow :-)
    Following back! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..dear beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it !


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 1-2-2 look the most, looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.