Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sigma F20 Brush


I love my Real Techniques Brushes, but I've also heard so many good things about Sigma brushes, yet always thought they would've been hard to get in the UK, but then I found this site Love Beauty, was in need of a new powder brush, and the rest, as they say  was history.


The delivery was really quick, I ordered it on a Sunday and it had arrived on the Tuesday. It was packaged well and cost me £13.99 plus delivery. The brush is a paddle shape, which at first I didn't really like, but now I love. It still puffs out to help the powder blend it, and also if you turn it on the side it's really good for blending any harsh lines left from contouring.  

I'm seriously impressed with this brush and can see why Sigma carries such a good name. I definitely want to try more. I do have to say though that there have been instances of shedding, but nothing outrageous.

Do you use Sigma brushes? What do you think?

Laura xoxo



20 comments:

  1. i just ordered myself two sigma brushes on the weekend! the buffer brush F45 & flattop brush F80 --- im gonna have to do a review also when i get them in because i havent tried them before either!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your review :)
      The F80 is pretty much famous isn't it haha :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. All my brushes are Sigma cause I ordered a set from them last year and LOVE them! Their contouring brush is my favourite! The F80 is next on my list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I'm jealous, gotta love a good contour brush :)
      Let me know what it's like :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This looks good, I need to invest in some decent brushes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend having a look into these or the Real Techniques collection :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I've never used this cos of the pricey delivery charges from US (and dollars confuses me) but I will look into them now. Cheers hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to help haha :) I was exactly the same :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I've never tried stigma brushes but think they might go on my wish list soon! I've just got into real techniques brushes now though and love them so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Sigma large angled contour brush (I think that's what its called!) and I really like it. Use it everyday for applying bronzer or a contour powder. I do get a slight bit of shedding as well though but it's nothing too bad. But I have never had one single hair come out of my Real Techniques brushes!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me either with the Real Techniques :) Ooo I'll have a look at that one :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I haven't used any Sigma brushes myself but I like the look of this one. and wow that is fast shipping.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried sigma brushes but everyone always raves, must add them to my wishlist haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a good name for themselves :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Ah Im so jealous, would love a sigma brush, I have the E25 blending brush but the hairs keep falling out :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( That's a shame.
      This one does shed a bit, but nothing drastic!

      xoxo

      Delete
  10. I love Sigma brushes, I have one of their sets and they'll always remain a favourite of mine :)

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.