Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Wednesday 25 January 2012

NOTD - Rouge Diva

I am really loving deep mahogany colours on my nail at the moment. I have two nail varnishes that colour.
The one I've chosen to show for today's post is Bourjois Paris Rouge Diva 22. It is said to be an ultra shine polish and I can say that I agree. My nails look nice and glossy and feel super smooth.


The one complaint I have is that it says that it lasts for seven days, well I painted mine last night and they are already chipped, but as I've said before I do have very brittle nails, plus now I'm back at uni I have to do MANUAL washing up (it's a hard life isn't it?)

Overall I would give this an 8/10 as it is an easy smooth application and two coats does the job nicely, though you can get away with one.



I used my Nails Inc Save the Nail as a base and my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for a top coat.

What's your favourite nail colour?

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.