Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Talking Tuesday: Plus Sized Summer Evening Look Book



A video completely out of my comfort zone, but something I really enjoyed filming. I decided that being on holiday was the perfect time to try my hand at it as I had my lovely boyfriend to film, and quite frankly better backgrounds. I'm really quite proud of how it's turned out and I hope you enjoy it too.

Let me know how what you think (as long as it's postive!)

Laura

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in these outfits! I adore the shorts, the sheer top and the dress(?).
    I loved the video, you should definitely make some more! AND give me outfit ideas :) <3

    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.